Input Voltage: 6-38v
Output Voltage: 1.25-36 adjustable
Output Current: 0-5A adjustable
Thermal Shutdown Function: yes
Current Limit Function: yes
Output Short Protection function: yes
- High power, high efficiency. 5A. low ripple:
- major functions:
- as a general step-down module with overcurrent protection capability:
- as a variety of voltage lithium batteries, nickel-cadmium nickel-metal hydride batteriesCharger used for solar panels. wind turbines and other occasions:
- as a high power LED constant current drive module used:
- With constant voltage and constant current mode. the indicator light indicates which mode:
- As a lithium battery charger to use. you can set the float voltage and charge current Small, indicating whether the indicator is being charged or filled:
- With current limiting protection function. even if the output short circuit will not burn the module.
As an overcurrent protection step-down module
- adjust the “voltage potentiometer” so that the output voltage reaches the value you want.
- use a multimeter to measure the outputshort-circuit current with 10A stalls, while
regulating the “current potentiometer” sot hat the output current reaches a predetermined
overcurrent protection value. (For example, the meter displays the current value of 2A, then you
can use the module to a maximum current of 2A)
- Connect to the load.
Use as a battery charger
(1)Make sure you need to charge the battery with float voltage and charging current: (if lithium parameters 3.7V/2200mAh. then
the float voltage is 4.2V the maximum charging current 1C. ie 2200mA)
(2)Under no-load conditions. adjust the “Voltage potentiometer- so that the output voltage reaches the float voltage: (if to
3.7V rechargeable lithium battery the output voltage can be adjusted to 4.2V)
(3)use a multimeter to measure the output short-circuit current with 10A stalls. while regulating the “current potentiometer-
so that the output current reaches a predetermined Charging current value.
(4) Charge turn lamp current factory default is 0.1 times the charging current: (Battery during charging current is gradually
reduced. if the charge current setting is 1A. then when the charge current is less than 0.1A. blue lights turned off
green light is on. which means that the battery is fully charged)
Use as a LED constant current circuit
(1)adjust the “voltage potentiometer” so that the output voltage reaches the value you want.
(2)use a multimeter to measure the output short-circuit current with 10A stalls, while regulating the “current
potentiometer” so that the output current reaches a predetermined LED operating current.
(3) After that connect the LED
Estimated delivery time: 12-30 days